How to Apply: Delegation
HNMUN Latin America 2014 Conference Deadlines
15 October 2013 :
–Priority Registration Deadline
–Final Registration Deadline
–Confirmation of Country Assignment and Delegation Size
–Delegate and Faculty Advisor Fees Due
1 January 2013 :
–Finalization of Delegate and Faculty Advisor Names
–Position Papers Deadline
In order to represent a country at HNMUN Latin America 2014, a school must send a delegation of at least three people. If your school cannot send at least three people, please follow the instructions outlined at the Application Page for Individuals.
- Registration is available on our online MUNBase registration system.
- Please enter your e-mail address and a password of your choosing.
- Please enter all of the Basic Information requested, including School Name and Mailing Address.
- Please enter your Delegation Size and Country Preferences. You must rank 10 different countries so that we may best accommodate your preferences. Please refer to the HNMUN-LA 2014 Country Assignment List for more information on minimum and maximum capacity for each country and specific committee assignments.
- Answer all of the Application Questions.
- Read our Conference Policies in their entirety.
- Click “save and continue,” and by doing so, you indicate your acceptance of the Conference Policies for HNMUN Latin America 2014.
- You should now see a “Review Application” page. Please ensure that all your submissions are correct.
- Click “submit application” to register for HNMUN Latin America 2014.
- To finish the registration process, you must pay the US$100 non-refundable registration fee. Please note that your account will not be activated and you will not receive any country assignment(s) until you have paid the registration fee. This fee can be paid by check or credit card through our online electronic payment platform. To pay online, feel free to use the PayPal option, which is found in the upper right hand corner of any page on our website. Alternatively, if you choose to pay by check, please mail us your check right away and email us to let us know. Please refer to our Guide to Paying for HNMUN-LA for more information on paying conference fees.
- Once we have received your US$100 registration fee, we will activate your account. You will then receive an email with a summary of fees and other conference information.
Note: For schools that register by our Priority Registration Deadline of 15 October 2013, country assignments will be distributed by the start of November. For schools that register by our Final Registration Deadline of 15 November 2013, country assignments will be distributed by the end of November.